Track and measure web traffic
When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a metric?
- A Browser users use to access your site
B Unique visitors to your site
C Time users spend on your site
D Number of pages viewed per visit
When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
A The act of a user coming from a certain geographical location
B The act of a user spending a certain amount of time on the site
C The act of a user meeting a specific metric
- D The act of a user completing a goal
How is a spreadsheet defined?
- · A An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
· B A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
· C A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
· D A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
When using web-based analytics tools, by segmenting the data you will be able to achieve which of the following?
A Bid higher within your SEM advertising account
- B Find insights that can help you identify where to make improvements
C Build better social media profiles
D Run advertising in other countries around the world
What is the benefit of using digital data?
- A It can help you make informed decisions and improve online performance
B Digital data is always 100% accurate
C Digital data allows you to save money on offline analytics
D Using digital data allows you to automatically reach more customers
When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
A What websites users visit after leaving your website
B How you currently rank in search engines
- C How people interact with your website
D How people interact with your competitors’ websites
When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
A The device users access the site with
- B The time a user spends on the site
C The browser a user uses to visit the site
D The geographical location of the user
What do website analytics allow you to do?
A Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- B Understand users behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
C Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
D Predict your users next move based on previous data
In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
How do you handle data in analytics to gain greater insights into our audience’s behaviour?
Fill the blank: When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
B Social media ads
C Paid keywords
When creating a presentation based on lots of data, what principle should you bear in mind?
A Show all the information available, to give your audience as much context as possible
- B Tailor your approach to your audience in order to tell a better story
C Stick to visual graphics only, as everyone will prefer this presentation format over tables and text
D Present all information in the same way because everyone interprets things similarly
Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
A Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
B Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- C The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
D Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
Looks like you have blocked notifications!