Here is the solution of Google Digital Unlocked Certificate badges answer. Total number of badges = 26 Here is the answer to the 3rd badge. First two already uploaded. Google Digital Unlocked Certificate – 1st Badge Solved (Build your web presence) Like and share this video Subscribe to this YouTube channel to make me upload more videos.
Search engines see the content on a website as written code, how can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
A Place them well within your text
B Make them eye-catching
C Put branding on them
- D Give them descriptive names
When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
A To see personal data about the person who bought from you
B To understand what is working and what is not
- C To increase your budget to get more traffic
D To advertise internationally more easily
What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
A Increasing the bid for the keywords you are targeting
- B Increasing the relevance of the keywords, ads, and landing page
C Adding lots of keywords to the campaign to get more traffic
D Continually changing the ad copy
Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- A Reach out to potential customers actively looking for your product or service
B Create different types of ad formats to show to potential customers
C Target people based on their interests and habits
D SEM is a lot cheaper than any other advertising medium
When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimisation plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
A Choosing what images to put on your website
B Reserving all the social profiles that you will be using for the business
C Finding people who will link back to your website
When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to…
· A Outrank lots of larger, more established companies
- · B Find more opportunities
· C See more traffic than short tail keywords
· D Perform better on social media
Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor…?
· A If potential customers can access your web pages
- · B If Google can view your web pages
· C How people interacts with your website
D What information Google records about your site
Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
A Pay people to link back to your site
- B Write some great content they will find useful
C Ensure your staff link back to your site
D Link to them first, regardless of whether they have anything interesting on their site
When ranking websites on search engine results pages, which element of a website do search engines value the most?
A How long the content on the page is
B If you mention keywords over 50 times in a short piece of content
- C Unique, engaging, relevant content
D Where you are in the world when adding content to your site
When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
A Search phrase
B Search term
D Search word
Fill the blank: ‘Search engines _________ the internet to discover content.’
What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
A When you write a new blog post
B When you have a sale or promotion
- C When you add a new service or product
D When you employ new staff
What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
A Off-site optimisation
C Writing fresh content
D Setting an ad budget
We use them every day, but what is the overall purpose of a search engine?
A To position websites based on how popular they are
B To display websites in a random order to increase site traffic
C To ensure every business gets an equal number of site visits
- D To help the user find the most relevant answer to their query
What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
A Competition, cohesiveness, relevance
B Frequency, competition, relevance
- C Relevance, cohesiveness, execution
D Frequency, execution, relevance
When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
A They are hidden messages that have no bearing on search engines
B They are the on-page content that appears on your homepage, telling search engines what you do
C They are automatically generated and help websites rank within search engines
- D They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what’s on the page
There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building which of the following statements is accurate?
A The quantity of links is important, not the quality
- B The quality of links is important, not the quantity
C Links hidden within code on sites improves your SEO performance
D Links hidden within images on sites improves your SEO performance
Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- A It will help the ad stand out and encourage people to click it
B It will guarantee the ad appears at the top of the search results
C It will increase the amount of users across your entire website
D It can increase the quality score of your ad
Fill the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the _________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
A Drive more traffic to your website
B Target more people in different areas of the world
- C Ensure people see relevant ads that relate to their search query
D Stop using negative keywords
Fill the blank: When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
C increase the chance of
D decrease the chance of
When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
A Alongside them
B Below them
C On the next page after them
When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
D Square brackets
If you want to track a completed order in your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
A Website’s homepage
- B Order confirmation page
C Order form page
D Contact us page
A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
· A Helps your website stand out from the competition
· B Allows you to input lots of keywords so that you appear for all of them
- · C Provides search engines with more consistent and clear information about what’s on the website
· D Allows you to place sales promotion offers within the search results
When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
· A when your ad appears within the search results
· B when a conversion happens on your website
- · C when your ad is clicked by someone
· D when someone stays on your website for more than 2 minutes
Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- · A Portrait photographer London
· B London photographer
· C London portrait photographer
· D Photographers in London
Looks like you have blocked notifications!